Brent Wayne Burleson, 62, passed away on February 3, 2021, at home with his family after a very brief battle with cancer. Brent was born on November 2, 1958, in Topeka, Kansas. He is survived by his daughters; Angel Urton (James), Adriane Stone (Jacob), Alicia Kolde; his mother Carolyn Burleson; 3 sisters Sondra Searcy (Kent), Cheryl Heverin (John), Lisa Ekstrom (Curt); 5 nieces Angie, Becky, Amanda, Hannah, Samantha; and 5 nephews, Obi, Joey, Danny, Matt, and Kaleb. Brent was a grandfather of 6 and was preceded in death by his father Emmett Burleson and his nephew Josh. Brent lived his life to the fullest! He served in the Navy, played guitar in his younger days, rode motocross, made the best wine, and ran triathlons. He was as wild as he was charming. He loved fast cars, loud motorcycles, and was always telling crazy stories with his friends and family. Brent's best friend was his Labrador Zephyr Mae. She was more than a companion to him; she was his everything. When Brent left this world to go home to his Savior there is no doubt that Zephie was there to lead him home. A celebration of Brent's life will be held at Bradley’s Corner Cafe on February 14th, 5pm. Memorial contributions can be made to Shawnee County Humane Society or St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Wamego Sub-State Basketball Brackets
- Rock Creek, St. Marys Sub-State Brackets
- Onaga Sub-State Basketball Brackets
- Mark Timothy Whitt
- 02-24-21 Pottawatomie County COVID-19 Community Update
- USDA Offers Disaster Assistance to Farmers and Livestock Producers in Kansas Impacted by Recent Winter Storms
- Area wrestlers hit the state mat on Saturday
- 02-19-21 Riley County COVID-19 Update: 1 death and 10 new positive cases
- 02-22-2021 Pottawatomie County COVID-19 Community Update
- KDOR’s Division of Vehicles Asks Kansans Taking Advantage of Driver’s License and ID Card Extensions to Begin Renewal Process
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.